Forgetting your iPhone 11 passcode can be frustrating, especially if you’re accustomed to unlocking your phone with Face ID. However, there are steps you can take to regain access to your phone.
Firstly, you can attempt to enter various passcodes to unlock your iPhone 11. If you’re still unable to remember the passcode, and you’ve entered it incorrectly too many times, you can try unlocking your iPhone 11 by factory resetting it.
One option is to use an iPhone Unlocker tool that can help you erase the forgotten passcode and unlock the locked or disabled iPhone 11. Another option is to follow the Apple route by using iTunes or iCloud to restore your iPhone 11. Both methods guide you through how to unlock your unavailable iPhone 11 if you’ve forgotten the passcode.
It’s important to note that restoring your iPhone 11 will erase all data, including photos, messages, and contacts, so make sure to backup your data before taking any steps. Once you’ve removed the forgotten screen passcode, you can set up a new passcode and restore your data from a previous backup.
How do I unlock my iPhone 11 with iPhone Unlocker
iPhone Unlocker is a versatile tool designed to help both average and professional users unlock any passcode or password on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod. If you have forgotten the passcode for your iPhone 11, the software can perform a full reset to unlock the device, even if it is disabled or locked.
Using iPhone Unlocker to unlock an iPhone 11 is a straightforward process. First, open the software and connect your device to the computer. Then, download the iOS firmware and initiate the unlocking process to remove the passcode without needing to enter it.
Overall, iPhone Unlocker is a reliable tool that can help you regain access to your iPhone 11 if you have forgotten your passcode, and is an excellent option for those who want to avoid a full restore through iTunes or iCloud.
How to unlock iPhone 11 screen without a passcode
1st Step: Launch iPhone Unlocker on a PC or Mac
To use the iPhone Unlocker software to reset and unlock your iPhone 11 without a passcode, simply double-click on the software icon to launch it. Once open, you will see a clear screen with three task panels. Click on “Wipe Passcode” and then hit the “Start” button to initiate the process.
2nd Step: Connect your locked or disabled iPhone 11 to your computer
After selecting the “Wipe Passcode” option and clicking the “Start” button, connect your iPhone 11 to your computer using an official USB cord. The program will quickly detect the device and display its information, which you should double-check to ensure it matches your iPhone 11.
If your computer or the application cannot recognize your iPhone 11 without the passcode, click on “Device connected but not recognized?” and choose the tab named “iPhone 8 and Later / iPad with Face ID.” Follow the on-screen steps to get your device recognized and proceed with the passcode reset.
3rd Step: Download the firmware package
After ensuring that your device information is correct, click the “Start” button to initiate the download of the iOS firmware package. The software will use this package to unlock your iPhone 11 without requiring you to enter a passcode.
4th Step: Start unlocking iPhone 11 without a password
After the iOS firmware package has been downloaded, follow the on-screen instructions and input 0000 when prompted. Then, press the “Unlock” button to begin the unlocking process for your iPhone 11. Wait for the tool to finish the process, after which the lock screen passcode should be removed. Your device should now be in Setup Assistant mode with a Hello screen, and you can follow the on-screen instructions to set up your device and change the forgotten passcode to a new one.
Read Also : How to Fix iPhone disabled connect to iTunes
How to unlock forgotten iPhone 11 passcode – iTunes
- Step 1: Confirm the action and click on the Restore button.
- Step 2: Wait patiently for the process to complete. It may take a few minutes to an hour, depending on the amount of data to be restored.
- Step 3: Once the restore process is complete, set up your iPhone 11 as a new device.
- Step 4: You will be prompted to create a new passcode during the setup process. Make sure to choose a secure and memorable passcode.
- Step 5: Once the setup process is complete, you can use your iPhone 11 without any screen passcode or security lockout.
Note that restoring your iPhone 11 will erase all data and settings on the device, so make sure to back up your important data before proceeding with this method. Also, if your computer has never been synced with the iPhone 11, this method will not work, and you may need to try other solutions such as using iCloud or contacting Apple Support.
How to unlock iPhone 11 passcode without a computer – iCloud
If you have enabled the “Find My iPhone” option on your iPhone 11, you can use iCloud.com to remotely erase your device and unlock it without a passcode. Here are the steps to follow:
- Step 1: Go to iCloud.com and sign in to your iCloud account using your Apple ID and password associated with your locked or disabled iPhone 11.
- Step 2: Click on the “All Devices” menu and select your iPhone 11 from the list of connected devices.
- Step 3: Once your iPhone 11 is selected, click on the “Erase iPhone” option.
- Step 4: Confirm the erasure by selecting “Erase” again. This will initiate a remote wipe of your iPhone 11, deleting all data and settings, including the forgotten passcode.
- Step 5: Wait for the process to complete, and your iPhone 11 will be restored to factory settings, unlocking it in the process.
By following these simple steps, you can remotely erase your iPhone 11 without a passcode, unlocking it and restoring it back to its factory settings.
More : How to Unlock Disabled iPhone without Password it’s disabled
How to factory reset iPhone 11 without password – Recovery Mode
If you’re experiencing trouble connecting your iPhone 11 to iTunes or Finder, putting your device in Recovery Mode can help you solve the problem. Recovery Mode can bypass any passcode or password and allows you to update the iOS software or restore your device.
To enter Recovery Mode on your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max), follow these steps:
- Step 1: Disconnect your iPhone 11 from the computer if it’s connected.
- Step 2: Hold down both the Side button and either Volume button until you see the slider appear on the screen.
- Step 3: Drag the slider to power off your device.
- Step 4: Keep holding the Side button while reconnecting your iPhone 11 to the computer.
- Step 5: Release the Side button when you see the Recovery Mode screen displaying a cable indicating to connect to computer or iTunes.
Now that your iPhone 11 is in Recovery Mode, you can unlock it without a password by restoring your device using iTunes (or Finder) on your computer:
- Step 6: Open iTunes (or Finder) on your computer and select your iPhone 11.
- Step 7: In the dialog box that pops up, click on the Restore button to begin the restore process.
- Step 8: Wait for iTunes (or Finder) to download and install the latest iOS version onto your device. This may take a few minutes.
- Step 9: Once the process is complete, your iPhone 11 will reboot and the screen password will be deleted. You can now set up a new lock screen password during the setup process.
By following these simple steps, you can quickly and easily put your iPhone 11 into Recovery Mode and restore it using iTunes (or Finder) on your computer.
Related : How to Unlock iphone Without Passcode: Complete Guide
Can an iPhone 11 be unlocked?
Yes, an iPhone 11 can be unlocked. The unlocking process allows you to use your iPhone 11 with a carrier other than the one it is currently locked to. You can either contact your carrier to request an unlock or use a third-party service to unlock your phone. It’s important to note that unlocking your phone may void its warranty and could potentially cause security issues.
How do I unlock my iPhone 11 if I forgot my password?
If you’ve forgotten the passcode for your iPhone 11, the best way to unlock it is by using the “Find My” feature. Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click “Find iPhone” and select your device.
- Click “Erase iPhone” to erase your phone and remove the passcode.
- Restore your iPhone from a backup or set it up as a new device.
If you haven’t enabled the “Find My” feature or don’t have access to your iCloud account, you can still unlock your iPhone 11 using iTunes. Here are the steps:
- Connect your iPhone 11 to a computer that you’ve previously synced with.
- Open iTunes and select your device.
- Click “Restore iPhone” to erase your phone and remove the passcode.
- Restore your iPhone from a backup or set it up as a new device.
Keep in mind that both methods will erase all data on your phone, so make sure to have a backup before proceeding.
How much is it to unlock an iPhone 11?
The cost of unlocking an iPhone 11 can vary depending on the carrier or third-party service used. Some carriers may offer free unlocking after a certain period of time, while others may charge a fee. Third-party services may charge anywhere from $20 to $100 or more. It’s important to research and compare prices before choosing a method for unlocking your iPhone 11.
Can iPhone 11 be carrier locked?
Yes, iPhone 11 can be carrier locked if purchased through a carrier with a locked SIM card, which means it can only be used with that carrier or require unlocking to use with other carriers.